My boys are getting so big. Cache will be 3 and a half in August. Casen just turned 1. It is crazy how fast 12 months fly by. In a year, I will have a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. Wow. I'm still amazed these cute boys are my sons. I hear lots of whining throughout some days like most moms do..... Mommy, Mama, Maaaa-ma! It is such a blessing to hear that everyday though! Wow. They are so handsome and I love the blessing of boys. They are both special guys and I count my blessings they came to our home and our family. I'm amazed at the love Heavenly Father has for us as His children, when I just sit and look at them and remember the miraculous process of their spirits getting to this Earth..... Being pregnant with them, when they were born, how different they are and unique, how perfect they seem to me, watching them grow!!!.... It is truly amazing and rewarding. I feel so grateful for being able to be such a big part of their lives as their mom.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left