Oh my! I am always just swelling with emotion lately..... my heart is swelling with gratitude for life, my boys' healthy lives, watching them grow, learn, thrive and be joyful... or sad:( when Cache has been naughty, nonetheless I am so grateful for them. I marvel all the time at the glory and perfection of my Heavenly Father. I know that my boys are His children and it's such an incredible miracle to me that He let me be apart of His creation and their physical bodies grew in my stomach and I have felt and known their 'life' since even before they were born. It's like I felt their spirits even before I met them. It is wonderful. I know that Heavenly Father is giving me this little family so I can experience joy. It is wonderful....
Casen recently just switched into Cache's carseat and Cache now has a booster. As I look back at them through the rearview mirror, it is a precious sight to see. How blessed, how loved, how joyful has my life been since these two special boys entered my life. It is incredible to feel the love I feel for my boys. It is also incredible to me that as the love for each of my boys grows and deepens, it also is a refection of the love I know my Heavenly Father has for me. I have always felt such a connection knowing that I have a loving Heavenly Father.... He has blessed me. I love that my family has brought so much joy into my life. I always knew this kind of joy in family life was so tangible.... it is such a blessing that it is my life now! I'm so thankful.
My sweet Cache is still my sweet Cache. Even though, he has plenty three year old moments, he is still my sweet Cache. He's just growing and learning and testing his limits.... over and over and over again! He is learning and growing, and so handsome. He is a sweet, loving son. He tells me often that he loves me so much. I love him so much too. What would I do without my Moose? My sweet Casen is such a chunk.... his round little face and short little legs melt my heart EVERY time I think about him or look at him. He is my little man. He is so sweet, good, and loving. I'm so thankful for my sons.
My heart swells with gratitude as I think how far our little family has come within the past year. I get a little nervous thinking about the future.... Is Curt's job opportunity with the church going to pan out? Is it for HIM? Is this just preparing us for more opportunities to come in the future?
Sunday, June 10, 2012
7/15/10
Posted by JLynn at Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left