We have both been so sick this week. Your eyes have been half open and you look like you've been out of it for quite somewhile. I'm so sorry you've been sickie. You have always been such a sensitive person, and so concerned whenever anyone else in our family has been sick. I love the look on your face when you see I have a cut or I'm sick. "aghhhh. I'm sorry mommy. You need a band aid to make it all better. Sorry you sickie mommy. Sorry you got an owie." I wish you could be exempt from getting sick. I've felt the same way you have all week, but it looks so much worse on you. Sorry you're sickie, hopefully we can only get better. Cache, what would I do without you, bud?. My favorite phrases of yours are: sure betcha. You got it mommy boss. Sure thing big boss. I'm getting bigger, mommy. I'm getting bigger like you.