(some still shots of Cache running around and dancing.:))
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday this year. We went to church, came home ate lunch, napped and went over to the Duff's for Easter dinner. We all had such a fun day!
I'm grateful on the 3rd day the tomb was empty. I'm thankful for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful He LIVES and is my exemplar in All things. I love Him and if I spend my whole life trying to KNOW Him better and serving Him, than my life has been well and I can't think of anything that makes me happier than living for Him. I'm so thankful for the restored gospel in my life and that Jesus has showed us that we too can overcome death and live with Him and our Father in Heaven again. I'm grateful that Jesus Christ and His teachings are the center of my family. He provides Life to all living things. I'm so thankful for Him.
This is our 5th Easter for Curt & I, Cache's 3rd Easter, and the 1st Easter I actually made Easter baskets. Of course all the toys in Cache's basket were little toys I had bought on clearance LAST year after LAST Easter and LAST Christmas. The only things I bought was the picture of Jesus & stickers for Cache, the adorable farm animal puppets, easter candy & the chocolate Bunny for Curt. I don't ever want to give too much attention to Easter gifts, because the true gift of Easter Sunday is Christ's Resurrection. I want my children to grow up knowing things I never had a chance at knowing. I want my children to always know the true meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it each spring season. I want them to know it's about the glorious Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I want Him to be the focus on the celebration of the holiday. I hope to instill gratitude in them for the life Jesus has given our family. It's always my greatest desire that my children will choose to follow Him and strive to know Him personally. As their mother, it's my responsibility to do all that I can to teach my children about Jesus Christ and His correct principles and teachings. I take such joy in the blessings and privileges it truly is to share the gospel with my family. I love how much Jesus loves children. I love pictures of Jesus with children. I love how Jesus is such an example of purity and love. I love how innocent little children truly are. I love how my children are truly my examples on how to be more like Him.

5 comments:
good job jen! Where is your's though. The easter bunny must always spoil herself too!!!! A new sunday dress or something!
Holidays are so fun with kids.
Interesting post below. I'm always amazed at how people that teach intolerance don't live it.
oh boy if you only knew about some things I only know anna!
oh JEN, not avoiding, just too lazy to comment, NOT prego(i assume thats what you meant?), no i dont always dress them alike, but usually, its fun, why not?:)
I love Easter. It is so enjoyable. It sounds like you guys had a good one too. I love Cache. He is such a happy and fun kid. I am always excited to see what he is up to. He is our dancing boy. Love you Cache. Love all of you.
Sweet Thoughts Left