- Things can happen in life sooner than expected. Ex.: Meeting my husband! I met Curt on May 25, 2004 and we wed in the Seattle Temple September 11, 2004. Some of the best things in life are supposed to happen fast for our own good and future happiness.
- It's FANTASTIC when things happen in life sooner than expected. Ex. #2: Getting pregnant with Mr. Cache Ian only 2 months after losing my 1st pregnancy, and my doctor telling me it would take at least 5 months to get pregnant.
- Some things in life are REALLY just meant to be the way they are.
- I LOVE having a family. Curt and Cache have been the HUGEST blessings in my life! I love how comfortable it is to have a home and a family that loves me.
- I LOVE being a wife and mother. -I'm loving every minute of it!
- Faith can take us anywhere in life we want to go.
- Work never ceases when it comes to faith.
- There's always, always room to grow in every aspect of life. I'm always realizing there's areas in my life that have room for major improvement and need more attention!
- Tortilla chips are addicting and a favorite of mine. I really LOVE the restaurant style tortilla chips that are really thin. Those are my fave!
- I'll ALWAYS have a sweet tooth! No doubt about it! I LOVE suga'!
- It's really fun being an adult. I've thoroughly enjoyed my 20's thus far.
- I LOVE waffles, waffle bowls, and chocolate covered waffle bowls!
- It's really fun being pregnant. (reminiscing on the past :)) I'm so grateful for that experience. It's so amazing. I LOVED every minute being pregnant.
- Giving birth is an AWESOME experience. I'm so thankful for the opportunity. I felt everything possible during childbirth and when it comes down to it, the coolest thing I felt was life coming into the world. That's awesome! :)
- Sometimes we never know how strong we really are, until the Lord shows us.
- Newborns are the sweetest people in the entire world!
- I LOVE newborn babies!! They smell so sweet and yummy, since they just came from Heaven. Cache was such a great baby. He was so good and delicious! I savored every moment of his 1st year. He never cried and loved to be snuggled! Dream come true!
- I can survive and function without one of my organs. My gall bladder expired after 24 years of life! I would say it had a good run and served it's purpose as long as it could!
- Fritos hit the spot when I'm craving a salty snack late at night!
- I like antiques.
- I love having lots of pictures of my family and friends.
- I like furniture. I like texture.
- My child teaches me patience better than anyone else in the world. I'm NOT a patient person. Since, I've become a mother I've become just a tad bit more patient with things in life!
- It's a blessing to be able to see the world through the eyes of a child. Children bring to light the importance of the small things in life and why it's so important to take the time to enjoy those small things with them.
- A child can bring clarity to so many things in life.
- Nothing in life should be taken for granted.
- Gratitude is ATTITUDE!
- I'm a Tetris Queen. Yep, that's right. It's something to be jealous about. :)
- I love to bake fattening, yummy, high-calorie treats! Mmm-Mmm-good!!
- I'm a firm believer in the law of attraction.
Monday, May 05, 2008
SOME things I've learned about myself and life during the past 4 years...
Posted by JLynn at Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really admire your attitude about child birth. I think everyone looks at it like it's something to be feared. I will admit that I was SO scared when I had Douglas and it hurt really bad. So I have a new found respect for you and your total awesomeness !
I enjoyed reading all of the things you have learned. You're an amazing person who has a lot of offer and so much to be grateful for. You have a beautiful, healthy and happy family.
Oh and I think I might need to play you in Tetris sometime ; )
Mmmm..fattening baked goodies sounds good right now.
I'm so happy for you to have such a cute and loving little family of your own. Your dream come true, and you get to live it everyday!
Sweet Thoughts Left