Well, here we are. It's the 1st time Cache and I have been sick together. Cache puked on Sunday and Monday. Now I think he has the runs! Disgusting! Puke and dirty, dirty, dirty diapers are not my thing! I don't do that part of motherhood well. I think diapers are disgusting in general, and even more sickening when the diapers are more than the everyday mess. :) I'm not afraid to voice how much I don't like cleaning up a pile of puke and a dirty, dirty bum. Who does???
Luckily, I have not been having the same symptoms as Cache. I just feel like I'm dying. Yep, I'm so horrible at being sick. I don't handle pain well and I think the world stops when I'm sick. :) Well, at least I stop! I've just been laying around today feeling disgusting. My mouth tastes sick. I've got a sore throat, cough and horrible body aches. I'm so grateful Curt's office is only 10 minutes away from our home now. Curt came home for lunch today and made me chicken soup. I'm thankful I have a loving husband who takes great care of me when I'm sick. He's the only person I got to take care of me!!! He still gives me hugs and kisses when I'm sick. That's a lot when I look as disgusting as I feel! I look like I've been in a tornado!!!! LOL! Scary!!!!! Hopefully we'll all make a quick recovery and Curt doesn't have to take his turn being sick too!!!!
I have to add that my little Cache is still oh so adorable when he's sick. He has the sweetest little innocent face. His eyes are so telling. I just love him. I am lucky I do get to be his mommy and take care of him when he's healthy and sick. I just love him so much. He's still a busy baby even when he's not feeling well. He's busy playing and hammering away at the entertainment center with his red hammer. He's such a cute boy!!
8 comments:
That stinks, I hope you both feel better. I think the hardest time being a Mom is when I'm sick. The World slows down a bit when a Dad is sick but it doesn't stop at all when the Mom's sick !
Jen, I'm sorry you're so sick. I love you so much and don't like to see you sick! I hope you get better real soon! I'll take care of you while you're sick though.
Love,
Curt
ugh. what a bummer. hope you both feel better soon and i'm glad curt is there to make you lunch so i don't have to feel guilty for living so far away! ;)
i loved your things learned post... i read it as i munched on tortilla chips.
Oh man! I hope everyone is feeling better today! David is sick too. But doesn't seem to be near as bad as cache. David just has a bad cold. Poor thing just wants to be held all the time. Good thing I pretty much work from home! We are headed to Jeremy and Morgans this weekend! Miss you guys...wish you all could be there! We love you guys...get better!
p.s. I told you you would like the girl from Arizona on day one of American Idol! Her song on the blog is GREAT! I loved brooke white!
What? I LOVE diarrhea and vomit! It's just about my favorite thing about motherhood. Um... NO! Of course not! No one loves that stuff - it's totally gross! I really hope you guys start feeling better soon! I can't imagine your sweet boy sick - that makes me sad to think about it. He's such a cutie!
I hear ya honey. So sorry to hear your sick. What a sweet hubby. Get well soon!
Hey Jen,
I wanted to let you know that I am having an usbourne E show! IF you don't know what that is check the website out! The cutest kids books ever!!! Check out my page to get the info.
Sweet Thoughts Left