Baby Sawyer will be 6 months old on November 16th! I could have not asked for better babies! Sawyer has followed suit right after his big bros! All my babies started sleeping through the night around 8-9 weeks and they just keep on keep on sleepin on through the night! Phew!! I'm so grateful for babies that sleep so well. I count my blessings. Sawyer has had sweet potatoes, applesauce and pears so far. I made the pears and peaches too. He is so cute sitting in the high chair like a big boy. He is a big boy! At 5 1/2 months he's wearing 12-18m clothes! His check-up is the day before Thanksgiving so we will see how big he is! He can roll from his back to his tummy, then back. He's never liked being on his tummy. He loves to grab his feet and take off his socks just like Casen did. Sawyer loves when Cache sings to him. Cache sang to him the foolish man and the wise man today. Sawyer just stares at cache and smiles. He's already looking up to his big brothers. He hasn't taken a binky since he was a newborn. He does suck his thumb and for now it's so adorable! He has the cutest chubby baby boy hands! I love how cute and big he is already! He laughs easily! He has four 8oz bottles during the day and one 4oz bottle before bed. I just lay him in his crib and he goes right to sleep! He's been such a great blessing. We love you Sawyer!
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left