My Casen. He is so special to me. Being in the middle is a special place. He is our constant entertainment. He's so innocent and adorable, I can not get mad at him or at least for too long! He's so sweet. I am going to miss him like crazy when he goes to preschool next year! He cried once and told me he changed his mind and he's not going because he would miss me too much! He's my boy!! I told him I will come back and get him just like I get Cache. "No you won't mommy! I know you won't!" I know he loves me so much! He's been doing so much better and outgrowing his screaming fits. When he does, I remind him he can't scream like that and I send him to time out. He's learning. He is just so sweet. He loves his "Peanut" so much that I bought for him when I was like 13 weeks pregnant with him. He became attached to it as a baby and he still loves Peanut so much. He was a bright soft baby yellow brand new and now he's a dingy dingy grayish color! His little tail is ripped from Casen holding it in between his fingers up to his nose. I love my blonde haired boy! He gets compliments everywhere we go on his great hair! It's so full of volume and curls. He is a funny guy. I LOVE his smile and his laugh! He's always been a charmer. I told him today I wish he could stay three forever! He's just so cute, it's heart breaking he has to grow up and get big! I caught him being cute on the floor and hurried and snapped some pics of him being his adorable self! Love you Case!
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Your boys are just adorable. Wish we lived by each other so we could get together for play dates! :) (and get together with no kids. ;))Sorry about your problems with you MIL. I hope things get better between the two of you. Miss you guys. Love ya.
Sweet Thoughts Left