Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bye Bye baby weight

Sawyer turned 6 months last Friday! I'm going through old clothes to donate and I tried on my size 8 American Eagle jeans! I was closing them with a rubber band a year ago (the rubber band was still on them:), and they fit comfortably today! Woohoo!! I've lost about 23 lbs. since I started exercising 2 1/2 months ago! I'm proud of myself! I've been exercising on my treadmill, drinking more water, less sugar and carbs! Also less baking has helped me too! I want to keep working out and hopefully lose some more. Well, I'm hoping to before I'm pregnant again with our last baby! Crossing my fingers for a little girlfriend!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Good for you! Way to go. :) I will cross my fingers, too. I need a little Jen running around. :)

Christina said...

I'm jealous! Great work! I'm waiting until I finish nursing and then the dieting will begin. I am not looking forward to it!

Emily Widdison said...

awesome job Jen!

Leah said...

23lbs in 2.5 months is AMAZING! My chubby heart and butt is jealous! I need to get my rear in gear...so awesome and proud of you JB!

mad white woman said...

Way to go Jen! You are a very determined person. And Leah's comment made me laugh...

Katie said...

You go girl!