Incase you haven't already noticed that I'm a boring blogger, my blogging is about to get a lot more boring. The screen on our MacBook died this week and we'd rather just buy a brand new MacBook rather than spend hundreds to fix the old one. The screen had been going out for several months so it was inevitable that it would finally go kaput. Curt has two work computers and I have my iPhone so it's really not a necessity to have a home computer right now.
In other Noble family news, nothing too exciting or new. I went to my midwife appt today and I measured 24 1/2 weeks she said. I'll be 24 weeks on Monday, so I guess that is good. I haven't put on too much weight, yet I'm already looking and feeling quite big. I started walking twice a week with my pregnant friends at the Daybreak community center. Unfortunately,( I say that for myself) I am the type of woman that gains weight all over instead of just a huge belly and skinny everywhere else. Oh well. I must say the weight gain is hard this time for me. I wish I could have a baby without all the weight gain everywhere. I have gotten by without much exercise my first two pregnancies and there's just no way I can get by during and after this pregnancy without exercising. I have a lot of walking to do. I try to make healthy choices when I eat and eat smaller portions. I also wish I could eat anything and not bat an eye about it while pregnant, but again that's not the case. Enough of my pregnancy woes, whining and complaining. I was telling my midwife today I'm not having anymore than four children and I don't know how so many women have 7 or 9 children. My midwife said she has a patient that is having her 12th. I said wow not in surprise but wow I just don't know how some womens' bodies can handle so many pregnancies and all the weight gain. It's impressive and admirable for sure! I was not built to have lots of kids! I know having the 4th will be physically the hardest for me, but I've always known there's 4 children of mine even before I met Curt and this has been confirmed to me over and over again. I told my midwife how grateful I am for another healthy boy on the way especially after already having two very healthy boys. I'm so grateful for the sons I have. I'm thankful to be a mother of boys. I never thought I'd have so much joy in my life from so many boys. I really am thankful to be healthy and for my healthy sons.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Boring Blogger
Posted by JLynn at Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
A boring blogger is better than no blogger! :)
That's good you know how many kids you want. I still don't know. I have no idea. Could be 2, could be 6.
Sweet Thoughts Left