Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Little Heroes





I'm really starting to feel like I have little boys and not babies anymore. Although, my little mitt could stay my baby forever and that would be fine with me. I just LOVE how much he loves to hug me all the time. He's such a little cuddly guy and sweeter than sugar. I could hug him forever.

We hit up Target yesterday afternoon to check out the Halloween costume clearance. We came home with a red power ranger, a tiny spiderman, a police officer and a lion costume. Cache loves wearing the mask..... with or without the costume, or even just to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Casen is a Mickey Mouse fan himself nowadays. He brings me the remote sometimes and says "Mickeee!". When we drive by Chuck e cheese, Casen points and says, "Mickeee!". I can not wait to take Cache back to Disneyland and for Casen's first trip. I'm really looking forward to it.







I also got a bag of the Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses to make these cookies.

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

If I overdose on pumpkin flavored food, I'm going to blame you. :) Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes and I might boil some pumpkin tonight and make my own puree. I can almost guarantee I'll be making pumpkin cookies this week. Yum.

Ashley Harris said...

Ahhh, they're so cute!! And those cookies look very yummy!

Beka said...

cute boys Jen:)!! Thats all i have to say- so did you say you started a recipe blog? are you gonna share it with me already? i started one just for me, so i can store all the recipes i like to make altogether and maybe one day make a cookbook just for me:) nothing fancy

Beka said...

hey jen, just found your recipe blog- yea!! and added it to my googlereader:) those pumpkin cookies look amazing!!! i might add them to my own-