Sunday, October 31, 2010

*Halloween 2010*

We had a fun Halloween this year. Curt's parents were supposed to come this weekend, but called and canceled their trip because Curt's mom had an asthma attack. We helped Cache decorate his Halloween cookies Friday night. We took the boys to the Trick or Treat at Aspen Grove like we have in years past. Then we went to the ward's chili dinner and trunk or treat. Casen cried the whole time during the chili dinner, because he was scared of all the masks and painted faces. :( He cheered right up when he got another sucker though. Cache was very polite and said, "Trick or Treat!!!", to everyone. They each got a lot of candy in their Halloween buckets TWICE.... Cache only cares for the M&Ms because they are his favorite. So it's not hard telling him, 'NO', to eating any of the other candy because he doesn't want to eat it.... except for the plain M&Ms because they are so "Licious"!!! I never buy candy for Cache, he likes cookies or treats mommy bakes, so that's the reason why he doesn't want to eat candy. I guess I will see if he likes it more the older he gets each Halloween. Casen on the other hand, well we all know he's so different from Cache. He cried when we took suckers away or his bucket full of candy. : ) I'm gonna have to hide his Halloween treats from him in years to come. I'm not a candy lover and neither is Curt, so it's always easy to send him off to work with all of our Halloween candy. His co-workers always get a good portion of my baked treats all the time as well. If only I didn't like baking, just as much as I don't like candy. : )







0 comments: