Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today

I went shopping and I ate ice cream with my little family. I've been getting some smoking deals at old navy the past couple of weeks. I got a handful of new cardigans for $5-10 each!! I love a cute cardigan! I went to super target to buy a few things one of them being their archer farms whole grain white bread. It's caches favorite for pb&j and my favorite to make our favorite fluffy French toast. I think it's a lot of other peoples favorite as well bc they usually only have 4-5 loaves if not one on the shelf. I also scored some clearance party goods for 38 cents, 51 cents, 68 cents, 44 cents, and the most 98 cents. I got everything- table clothes, plates, stickers, party bags, and the invites. I spent $8 bucks!!! I went out of my element buying that stuff bc one year I'm gonna be a fun Mom and throw cache a fun birthday. For some reason just the thought of throwing him a birthday party overwhelms me! I know im ridiculous, kids dont care, they just have fun, and all I'll need is a Costco cake and ice cream! Speaking of ice cream... Curt was a sweetie and took us out to little man ice cream again. I love the Mexican chocolate flavor bc it has a hint of cinnamon that makes it so divine. As good as it is the CUPCAKE flavor is the best I've had there yet! It seriously tastes exactly like a cupcake WITH frosting and it even has sprinkles in it wow! I have to admit for me it is ice cream worth driving downtown for! They have little man all decorated for Halloween with pumpkins, spiders and a witch cache is so scared of he tripped over himself:). It was like 60 degrees out this afternoon and I shivered as I was eating my ice cream. At times I wondered if I could even taste it bc I was so cold and so was the ice cream.... I guess I'll just have to go back for some more of the creamiest ice cream around!














Cache and Casen were Pretty excited about the dogs sitting next to us! My boys are gonna be begging me for a puppy before I know it! They love dogs. Cache said giggling," Look mommy it's Pluto!".





Caches costume came in the mail this week and he looks soooo adorable! When i was taking it out of the box he kept asking, " mommy, where's the fire hose?!.... I need a fire hose.". I'm gonna have to find him one. I love my little firefighter cache!


This post is from my phone using blogpress, so now I can blog my iPhone pictures all at once. As cache says with his arm out," da naaaaaa!". (ta da:)

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute little fireman! And no fair blogging about ice cream - I'm craving some now big time!!

I just have to tell you, I took your Carmel Apple Cheesecake bars to that pumpkin carving party the other night and everyone thought they were so good! So thanks for making me look like I know how to bake!!

Emily Widdison said...

Cute Cute costumes
Ice cream is great ALL the time!:)
Beautiful tree pictures!
Goonies---my kids would never be able to watch it...scare them to death!
I want to live where you live for deals--you get the best deals! Utah is picked dry! Nothing!! I want to get some cute sweaters for the boys...found one for 5 bucks for Isaac at Children's place. Still looking for a good deal for Luke.
When is the fly out? Did he already go? if so--How did it go??

Jennie said...

What a cute idea to have Cache and Casen in coordinating costumes!

I LOVE your idea with the Mr. Potato head parts. How adorable your pumpkin is!!

I know, I can't wait for the Target clearance after Halloween too.