Tuesday, July 20, 2010


It's been awhile since I updated on my boys. Casen is my man. My little chubbers. I'm still trying to break him of the habit of yelling at me when he wants food, but it's not working out to well. He will sign "please", and "more" while he is yelling about it. My boys could not be more opposite. Casen is my eater and it's always been a chore for Cache to eat his meals. Casen loves fresh cut up fruit. Ripe bananas, peaches, raspberries, blackberries, watermelon, strawberries and pears. He doesn't like peanut butter which I am surprised. That's about the only thing he will NOT eat. I didn't give Cache peanut butter until he was two. Maybe when Casen is older he will love it as much as his brother. Casen's vocabulary consists of about 7 words. Mama, Dada, num-num (food), bath, HhhhhI (hi), nite nite, tickle tickle- which he pronounces exactly like it is! (He just started saying "duck". So now he says 8 words. He says "duck duck", referring to his favorite bathtub duckie.) Love my mitter so much. I LOVE that he still loves to take naps with me in my bed. If he's tired he'll fall asleep right next to me with my blanket up to his nose. He is the sweetest little guy and has me wrapped around his adorable little fingers. Cache always says, "Cache is daddy's boy, and Casen is mommy's boy." Couldn't be more true. :)
Cache is three. That pretty much says it all. :) He has his days where he is so naughty, will not listen, will not be nice, is mean to his brother, won't help clean up, says pretty much "no" to everything. Puppy is still his best friend and it will be sad when he's not anymore, because that will mean my little boy is growing up for sure. I'm excited to get Cache into preschool this coming September. I've been thinking about two different ones that's MWF, but one is $10 cheaper a month and so that made my decision. :) we are going to meet his teacher this week and see her classroom. I'm so excited for Cache and I know he will love Preschool. He's so ready. He loves structure and wearing a backpack. When he was 2, he would put his little baseball backpack on and say, "mom, I'm going to school." I'm so excited to have some one on one time with baby Casen too..... The preschool follows the county's school calendar year, so it is Sept. - May. Of course we would love to move, but I would hate to take Cache out of his preschool once he's started. We will just have to roll with the punches of life I guess. Keep on rollin'!!!!







3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

fun update on the boys! they are so different and each so cute! Don't worry about pulling out of preschool...they are a dime a dozen and kids adapt that young and don't really care where they go. Good luck!

Kami Milliron said...

I look at these pictures and I imagine you feel the same way I feel about Douglas . . STOP GROWING ! Cache looks so big. I remember him being little like Casen. He looks like a young boy now - not a baby. Aw, growing sucks ! But he is still as handsome as ever, of course : )

Kami Milliron said...

Oh and Josh is just like Casen - he is chubby and HAPPY !