Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My baby is ONE



It has been ONE year! I love my little Casen Ryder. He is my little man and of course he has been such an excellent baby. He started sleeping through the night at around 8-9 weeks and I've never had to get up with him since then. Hallelujah for good baby boys that sleep through the night! He is a happy boy. He loves to play peekaboo and dance to music. He is such a smiley guy. He's always got a smile on his face. He always puts a smile on my face when I'm feeling like a grumpy goose. He has been a perfect baby and I have enjoyed every single second, moment, day, and month with him! He has brought so much joy into our lives and SO MUCH MORE LOVE into our hearts! I LOVE YOU MITT!

12 months old :   19 lbs. 4.5 oz.   28 in. tall    (both 8th percentile, he is a shorty for sure. I checked Cache's baby book and Cache was 2 pounds heavier and 2 1/2 inches taller at his one year check-up.)

I forgot to add that Casen has 8 teeth! Which is good since his doctor said babies usually have 6 at his age. Also, he was moving around Casen's legs and said the same thing about Casen as he did when Cache was one. My boys have loose legs. He said it's just a family trait that my boys have loose legs and are late walkers. At least Casen is small since I'll probably be carrying him around for another six months. I count my blessings my boys have been so healthy.

0 comments: