Thursday, May 20, 2010

my little chubbers not so chubby anymore


I am counting down the days till May 30th. The day my baby turns ONE and the day we travel to AZ.  I'm a little sad (okay, I've cried over it a few times) that we are traveling on my baby's first birthday. Also sad that he doesn't get a big birthday party with his Grama & Grampa, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Maybe one day. He's gotten all of his presents already. We just need to do a birthday cake for him. When his grama was visiting a few weekends ago she bought him a few birthday presents. He got an Ernie bathtub wind-up toy, a Jack-in-the-Box, and a little people tractor that sings and makes animal noises. I got him a few new baby books and a brown cow blanket. Casen has to have his favorite blanket wherever we go and always at nap time and bedtime. The blanket was a gift he got at his baby shower. We thought it'd be the best gift to get him another blanket since his green one is obviously his favorite. He always pulls his blanket to his nose and it still melts my heart every time he does it! My little baby still looks very much like a baby. I'm NOT complaining. He can stay little for as long as he would like! Casen still looks 8 months old. He is still wearing 6-9, 6-12 month clothes. His short chunky baby legs are getting longer and thinning out. :( Boo. I sure love my little Chubbers.

0 comments: