Ha, ha, ha. My kitchen table still looks like the picture below. Ha. :) I was disgustingly sick last Thursday evening and spent all Friday recuperating from the nasty bug that made me so ill. Saturday morning Curt and I both went to the dentist. I had NO cavities. I've only had one cavity my whole life and it was June of 2008. I went in with a case of gingivitis (that hurts) and the dentist found a cavity and filled it right then. So it wasn't a big deal. I hope our children get my tooth enamel... because just about every tooth in Curt's mouth has a filling. Curt found out he needs a root canal (ouch!), 2 crowns and a filling. Poor guy! ----This week I've been getting over a head cold that Curt so kindly shared with me. : ) Luckily, my sweet baby boys have not gotten sick! So thankful they are healthy little munchkins!! I've been feeding Cache blueberries all week and Curt and I swear blueberries keep him so healthy! All those natural antioxidants. ;) Cache has only been sick a few times in his short 3 years and I don't even think the kid has ever had a cold! Cache and Casen were such good, good boys last week when Curt and I were both so sick. We are so thankful for their good spirits in our home. Motherhood has been easy on me so far with such good kids. I will pray for more good children until we are sent a boy or a girl that's a far cry from their older brothers. : )
Friday, February 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucky girl with all those healthy kids! My kids were healthy too until they started going to preschool ... it's been all downhill since then!
Sorry you've been so sick! We've been sick a lot this winter for some reason. Last year, we didn't get sick but 1 time with a 24 hour bug.
Hope you feel better Jenny, Jen, Jen. I'm glad your boys are healthy. Oh, and I almost took a picture of my kitchen table tonight b/c it is covered in junk. Yours looks super clean next to mine. :)
Sweet Thoughts Left