Merry Merry Christmas EVE!! We went to Cheesecake Factory and shared the Factory nachos, Stuffed Chicken Tortillas (our favorite. we shared it and still brought home leftovers. it's soooo good.) & cheesecake. I had a coupon for free cheesecake. After dinner, we came home and watched The Grinch. I have to say that I've been waiting SO LONG for Christmas EVE, because I'm SO EXCITED FOR CACHE'S CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!! This is the 1st year he really somewhat gets the concept of Santa. The 1st year Santa could bring him more than one toy. Santa really budgeted for Christmas this year, because Cache been such a GOOD boy. It's very special for our little fam. For the past two months, he's been deepening his voice and saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho!, Mom, You need to let Santa in the door. Santa's gonna bring me a choo choo truck truck and train tracks." Cache is such a smart, imaginative little boy and I love seeing how excited he gets over Santa Claus. He's only this small for so long and it was the sweetest thing to see his precious face when we told him that Santa was coming TONIGHT. Curt shared the story about Jesus' birth and the Three Wise Men, then Curt and Cache got the cookies ready for Santa. Cache went to bed and Santa's elves went to work. Curt's Aunt Tammy sent Cache a Hot wheels trike. We just put it together, so he could play with all his toys all day long. (One thing about my sweet Cache is that he is SOOOO APPRECIATIVE of toys. He LOVES toys. Anywhere and Everywhere we go, "Mama, is there toys there?! Are we gonna play toys?") The trike Aunt Tammy sent is totally cute and we're so grateful for her thoughtfulness and generosity. Cache has truly been spoiled this year by his family. It's so great he knows he's so loved by so many. We can't wait to see Cache's little face tomorrow morning when he sees Santa's brought him his 'train and train tracks'. It's crazy too, because he started asking for it after Santa already got it for him. Uh, I mean made it. ;)Smart Santa!
Santa came to our house!
So sweet.
I love my sweet baby boys.
Merry Merry Christmas EVE!!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Jen!! The pictures of your boys in front of the presents are cute. They show what happy little guys they are. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Love ya.
Merry Christmas to one of my favorite families on earth!! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday. I love the pictures of the boys in their twin outfits. They are getting so big! Miss you guys! Love ya!
Sweet Thoughts Left