I think we all know Cache has loved HATS ever since he was a little baby. Well, I loved putting hats on him, and he loved wearing them.
(Baby Cache 7 months old, Sept. '07)
When Cache got old enough, he started insisting on putting on all his hats by himself. Um, like when he was one. I've never known of another little boy who LOVES hats as much as Cache does. Cache calls wearing hats "being a cool dude" like daddy. He's definitely Curt's little mini-me. Cache LOVED the orange Broncos hat his Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Andrew sent him. He wore it forever until his head grew too big and he could no longer wear it. It was a sad day for Cache. Then his little blue GAP hat became his favorite. It's been his only hat until just last weekend when I got him a couple hats on sale at the Children's Place outlet. I just found this cute little beanie/hat for him too. Cache is getting SO BIG! He is now wearing size 3T clothes and remember he doesn't turn the BIG THREE until NEXT February! We were asking about booster seats today at Babies'R'Us and the salesperson said Cache looked like he was going on FOUR! Ya, Cache is one Tall string bean! Cache LOVES wearing his hats and asked to wear his new hat when we got home tonight. So of course I had to take some pictures of my hat loving boy. I asked Cache to take pictures next to his motorcycle and he told us he had to fix it. So he went and got his screwdriver and hammer, then rushed back to work on his "cycle" cause it was "broken".
"I fix it with my scewdiver and hammer." :)
1 comments:
So Cute. Those would be great fishing hats. We need to send the boys fishing so we can have a shopping day!!!
Sweet Thoughts Left