This is Curt posting. Coach Jeremy (Uncle Jeremy) probably isn't going to be too thrilled when he sees this, but I thought it was funny and had to crank up the video camera! Jen decided to take her coupon shopping game to the next level and we went to Toys R' Us with coupons in hand to buy a couple Snow White DVD's. The total cost for 2 DVD's, 2 Blue-ray Discs, and a Snow White baking set was $11.28 when you factor in the $10 gift card we got for the purchase.
So Cache immediately wanted to make a "sugar pie" with the baking set. The camera died right as he put on the pretty pink oven mitt and proclaimed, "k gotta put it in the oven now! Be careful...hot!" But hopefully you think this is as entertaining as I did. Some of you will be proud that I am finally letting Cache play with toys that are pink and not meant for boys! Others will think I've handed in my son's "man card" at too early of an age.
Here are Jen's links:
(FF) and this post here.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
A Boy and His "Girl" Toys!
Posted by JLynn at Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've always loved the hats you buy for Cache.
And I just bought two of the Snow White DVD's today too... ha ha! Too bad I didn't see the baking set. :)
This kid is SO freaking cute, I can't get over it. He has the sweetest face and his smile totally lights everything up. The funny thing is that he still looks exactly like he did as a baby - just a bigger version ! That's okay, girls go crazy for a sweet baby face like that. Not that we need to be thinking about that just yet ; ) I love the hats, very cool. But I LOVE the girlie toys. Hey, you can't help it !
I think you forgot to point out that he was holding a car in one of the photos. So that tells me that he was playing with his cars before you shot the picture with the "girl" toys. And I don't think that Cache has a baby face anymore, I was actually thinking the total opposite as I scrolled through and saw the pictures. He looks SO grown up, not even a toddler look, I don't think. He looks like a very handsome little boy. The video was darling. And little Casen cooing in the background was cute too. I love my nephews and I love you guys!!!
Oh and I wanted to thank Jen for always being so willing and sharing her sweet deals. You're great!
haha...too cute. Love his hat!
Sweet Thoughts Left