I can't imagine having Casen here in 2 weeks!!! Good thing I'm going
the last 5! If you're thinking "wow she's big! Can she get any
bigger?!?!!". The answer is "OH Yes I Can!!!". Yes I can!!!! Ive got 5
more weeks of remaining large and in charge! ;) Rememeber I'm hoping
to go the distance again and hoping to deliver another healthy sweet
boy at 40 weeks! These last 5 are gonna be the best!!! I like to take
my time.... And so do my boys!!!! : ) I'm lovin' it!!! More pics later!!
Friday, May 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow, look at you cutie !
So beautiful! 5 weeks, can you believe it?! It will be here in the blink of an eye! I can't wait to meet baby Casen and see what he looks like. I am sure he will be adorable like his big brother, Cache. You are looking so cute and pregnant. Could it be because you are?!
Holy crap you're huge...but in a good, prego way of course. I can't believe how fast time flies!!!
Adam
Lookin' good! I'm so excited for you!
psss...I love your cute belly!! It's the only time we can be proud of not being able to see our feet!!!! You will have the 2 cutest boys ever!
Look at how gorgeous you are! I can't believe you're so close to having your baby here!!! Crazy! I'm so sorry that I have not been on here very much - life is very busy with 3 children and a very slow internet connection doesn't help!!! Love ya tons though!!!
You are so beautiful! And BTW, a blondy is the best dessert EVER!
Sweet Thoughts Left