Saturday, April 11, 2009

Serious Shopper

Curt took these pictures with his iphone of Cache shopping. Cache frequently tells us, "I go shopping!" & when we leave stores he says, "Bye Shopping!".  He'll pull something off the rack and hold it up to him like I would and say, "No fit!". Cute kid. We sure love you Cache. 

5 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

This has to be one of my all-time favorite posts! He is just too cute! I love him so much!! He looks so serious. Adorable Cache!

Christina said...

That is sooooooooooo cute!! I love how it looks like he is really analyzing the products- will this look good? What a cutie!

Kami Milliron said...

How cute, a little shopaholic : )

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh, such cute pictures. That little boy cracks me up.

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Hahah! You didn't tell the most important part of the story though? Did he find something? Did he end up buying something? You can't go into Old Navy and come out empty handed. I have to put a little plug in about the HAT again. LOVE THE HAT CACHE!