Here's a blogthat gives frugal tips and helpful hints on being frugal. I thought this post was pretty neat. I usually have no clue about those sorts of things. : )
And check these out! The Fresh Strawberry Frosting looks sooo good, I've just been thinking about it and salivating over it! Hmm, it would be nice if I could just snap my fingers and have ONE!
Also, check out this blog!!! I found it yesterday while googling a recipe to make for Curt! Love her recipes! Everything looks soooo good and SO EASY to make!
8 comments:
UMMMM! If you bake some of the cupcakes let me know and I'll help you eat them:)
Thx Jen! I went to the frugal site, it's great! We should get together and make those yummy cupcakes...Soon!
Mmm...that looks so good.
It's fun to see you diving into some more frugal sites! Have you checked out some of the ones on my blog too?
Jen thank you for sharing this blog with us all. As of the past 3 weeks I have been looking at our newspaper for sweet deals and coupons. I have now signed up with coupons.com and another one from her blog so I'll be getting weekly e-mails with hopefully some sweet deals. I am glad that you found this site and I hope that you use it to your advantage. I actually have some coupons from our paper clipped and on the counter for my trip to the grocery store tomorrow! ;)
Way to go Brandi! ;)
I'm glad people are liking this site as much as me! It really has a lot of great info... Making me more aware of what's really a good deal at the grocery store. Love how she shares everything! It's so useful!
Guess What Guess What Guess what...
Keebler little elves purchased mothers cookies... we will be seeing them BACK on shelves in about 5-6 weeks!
oh and I go to baby cheapskate for good deals too
For FHE, I made that frosting (I had strawberries in the fridge) and just put it on plain white cupcakes. It was VERY delicious... and everyone else thought so too. Thanks for sharing! :)
Sweet Thoughts Left