JEN! I totally took a picture of myself from that same exact angle today. That is so funny. Except, I don't have a darling little preggie belly like you. :)
This is hilarious!!! Love ya Jen and your whacky sense of humor! I am sure glad that we all get to enjoy your fun-natured spirit! Thanks for sharing the laughs with all of us. Oh, I want to see a picture of you trying to tie your shoes. I bet that'll be a funny picture. I'm cracking myself up thinking about you cracking up trying to accomplish such a chore.
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
7 comments:
JEN! I totally took a picture of myself from that same exact angle today. That is so funny. Except, I don't have a darling little preggie belly like you. :)
This is hilarious!!! Love ya Jen and your whacky sense of humor! I am sure glad that we all get to enjoy your fun-natured spirit! Thanks for sharing the laughs with all of us. Oh, I want to see a picture of you trying to tie your shoes. I bet that'll be a funny picture. I'm cracking myself up thinking about you cracking up trying to accomplish such a chore.
:D
Adam
That is the coolest pregnancy picture I have seen. I will have to do that pose.
I really enjoy this! You are so funny. Cute lil' Casen belly.
You have three boobs! Whew! Sexy!
Love it! You can still see your feet you lucky girl! Oh, and I love your polka dot top! Too cute!
Grow BABY Grow!! YaHoo!!!!
Sweet Thoughts Left