Friday, March 27, 2009

Random iPhone Photos

Here's some randomness. A whole slew of iPhotos from my phone. they go way back to last November when we went to the BYU football game at the Air Force Academy. There seems to be pictures of a lot of sweet things I made & ate too.... like waffles, cupcakes, and brownies. I sure love food. : ) Pictures of Cache at the park and when he was King for the day. When he tucked his new baby into bed and pictures with his cousin David on his Uncle's snowmobile. My one and only picture I took of Bear lake. Cache had his 1st popsicle a few weeks ago and I got pics of that too. He LOVED it and was VERY messy! I made cake-like marshmallow brownies with chocolate frosting a few weeks ago and let me tell you they were SO GOOD!!!! Lastly, I took a picture from the boys bathroom with my iPhone this afternoon as I was giving Cache a bath. The view looks WAY BETTER IN PERSON, but here's a look at how the weather can vary so much day to day in Colorado! So pretty! Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Wow, is all I can say. Your good looking food is going to either drive me to the grocery store, or make me actually start baking. I need the recipe for the marshmallow cake brownie things, those look yummy!

Adam & Brandi said...

That's neat that you've decided to post the pictures instead of just deleting them to allow for more room. Those are some special pictures. C'mon, his FIRST popsicle! That's great!!! Also, I heard about the snow storm you guys got down there. Nothing like a wet, heavy, early spring snow fall. I bet you guys are glad you have your garage now! I sure wish I had one...

Adam

Adam & Brandi said...

I agree with sister Duff, those brownies look divine. And since when is it okay to post pictures of food that you make without sharing the recipe? And I know exactly what kind and flavor of popsicle Cache is eating, and I happen to know that it is pretty yummy.

mad white woman said...

Lots of fun stuff! The treats look yummy, I like the name of your shake and that picture of you looks lovely... probably because you ARE lovely!