to my blog, incase you're interested. More recipes, more crafts, and more tutorials. Just a few, but they're Over there --------> under my FUN links.
GASP!!!! I made a taggie blanket for Casen last night! I say "GASP" because I haven't busted out my sewing machine in like 4 months!!??!!!! I must of got bitten by the creative bug last night. I was a little nervous to sew something new besides a rag quilt.... but it turned out cute. I'm sure Casen will love chewin on it, snugglin with it, and lovin on it. I washed it last night and took it out of the dryer and showed Cache and what did he have to say about it?? "Mama Blanket. Casen!" (According to Cache any blanket I make is a mama blanket, cause he knows his mama made it. :)) I didn't even have to say it was for Casen..... he just knows! Smart kid.
I used only the materials I had on hand. I haven't been to a Joann's since last FALL!?!! I haven't bought any fabric off of Etsy since last Fall too. I've got plenty of fabric I can use and I'd rather not spend money on more fabric when I don't need it. I used my LAST piece of the Heather Ross doggies fabric. I love that print. My last scrap was the PERFECT size for a lovey, and I didn't want to cut it to waste any or make it any smaller. I also just used some of my boy scrapbook ribbon. I've got plenty of minky on hand, a little thread and VOILA! My first taggie Lovey!
Here's a Banana smoothie recipe I've made the past two days. The past two mornings. That's right I had some ice cream in my smoothie this morning. : ) A little rich, but very tasty. I shared it with Cache. I found it under the Red Store Recipes. They call it the Banana Anna! : ) This is how I made it.... but I recommend adding ice or frozen yogurt for a little more consistency and thickness.
1 banana
3/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1 Tbsp. honey
or to SHAKE it up!
2 small scoops vanilla ice cream
1 banana
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup milk
YUM! : )
We had a blizzard yesterday. It was a spring storm since it is spring you know. We didn't get ANY winter storms this year. This is the most snow we've had on the ground in A LONG TIME! Since there's still so much snow on the ground and it's pretty sunny today, it's VERY BRIGHT outside! All the fresh white snow is pretty, but it hurts my eyes to look outside b/c it sure is BRIGHT!!! Good for the moisture, but let's hope it melts soon so the trees and flowers can continue blossoming.
Just Because I think this one's cool. : ) Wow, TWO pictures of ME in ONE week. LUCKY! ;)
2 comments:
Wow!!! Jen, you're huge (in a good way, of course)! But, more importantly, you're adorable! Our countdown clock on our blog finally reached less-than 100 days until our little princess arrives. And you guys are do before us!!! I can't believe how fast it has all gone. We had another Dr.'s appointment today, so stay tuned for that update.
Adam
I love the new blankie. I need one. Boyd would love the little ribbons. So cute. I am glad to see you are still growin that little boy in your belly. He is going to be here sooner than later now. I can't believe how time has gone by so fast. It is crazy. You look great. I wish I looked as good as you do when I am pregnant.
Sweet Thoughts Left