Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

We went to Red Robin Friday night after we met with the owner and signed the lease on our new home. Cache LOVES Red Robin! He loves RED the bird there and he LOVES getting a "BOON" (balloon) when we leave. I LOVE how happy Cache gets over the simple things, like balloons and ice cream sundaes. I love Red Robin too, I just think it's a little more pricey than it used to be! I still can't get over what a blessing it seems to be to have found our new home. The owner is exceptionally nice and so easy to communicate with. I kept telling Curt over the weekend how it seems it was too easy to have found such a great house and that the owner being so incredibly nice too makes it all seem too good to be true! I feel it's a huge blessing for our expanding family and that it's another reality that our loving Heavenly Father is watching over and blessing our little family. I'm so thankful for these blessings.  

7 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

looks like you had a fun v-day
see you soon!

Christina said...

I love those pictures!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for your house- I can't wait to come see it! Remember, have Curt call Ben and he'll come help you guys move!!

We saw a shirt on-line that said, "Cow Bell Hero" and thought it would be perfect for Curt with his love of that SNL skit! So funny!!!

mad white woman said...

Celebrate indeed! I am so excited for you. I've been plotting on how I can make it to come visit you sometime this year.

I'm glad you had such a fun Valentine's Day.

Thanks for being such a lovely friend. You are great and I really appreciate you so much!

Meagan said...

Awww, so cute! :) Miss you guys. Hope to be seeing you soon! YEAH DAWG.

JLynn said...

Ar Ar!!!! LOL!!!! :)

lisa said...

So happy for you all! The popcorn post was funny! you are definately pregnant!

Walker Family said...

Your little Cache is so cute1 always happy! I love it! and I love Red Robin- it is getting rather $$$ though!