Thursday, February 19, 2009

Best Popcorn I've EVER had

Edit to add:  My KettleCorn craving has been satisfied once again!!!! :) Thanks to my thoughtful friend, Kylee! Bless her heart! She just dropped off a bag for me. I'm always so thankful for the blessing of good friends. Thanks Kylee!! :)
This is blogworthy folks. I'm pretty upset. I bought a bag of this lovely popcorn at King Soopers (CO Kroger brand grocery store) a few weeks ago. Let me first just say that I am NOT a popcorn lover, muncher, connoisseur....whatever. It gets stuck in my teeth and that's not fun. Anyways, a few weeks ago I was craving a sweet & salty snack and I wanted KETTLECORN. Then I went to the grocery store a few days later and found this attractive looking bag of popcorn. I went ahead and bought the bag (last bag on the shelf, that was a sign it had to be good) in case my craving snuck up on me again. When I opened the bag and tried the kettlecorn, It was love at first bite. I'm serious, this KettleCorn is the best I've EVER had! The bag does NOT lie! It tastes like it was JUST freshly popped! Sooooo GOOD! That's why I'm upset. :( I've been to two different King Soopers this week looking for my popcorn and one store didn't have any anywhere and the other store was all sold out of it. Boo hoo. So I'm a little to'd about it! I want my popcorn!!!!! If you can find yourself a bag don't hesitate to buy it..... you won't be disappointed! It's amazing!!!!

5 comments:

Kindy said...

Yum! I love kettlecorn so I will definitely be looking out for this!

mad white woman said...

Mmmmm, I love kettlecorn. Is there really a place called Popcorn, Indiana?

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Cute pics Jen! Matt loves Kettle Corn too! Hope you are felling well!

angela hardison said...

You're right, I do love the packaging. I'm not a popcorn lover though, unless it's covered in caramel...haha.

Thanks to you and Curt for your compliments :)

Yep, I definitely do baby announcements and I'd love to help you with that when it's time. So exciting!

Walker Family said...

This is really good kettle corn! you have god taste lady!