Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sing us a song, you're the piano man...

Here are some pictures from church today.  Cache was in the gym on the piano and he wasn't just "hitting" the keys...he was actually playing them!  It wasn't a song exactly, but it didn't hurt the ears either...somewhere in between actually playing and just exploring.  We were very proud of him.  Then as soon as we got home he grabbed the Guitar Hero guitar and tried to turn the playstation on.  He put the strap around his neck and everything.  It was very cute...

4 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

I LOVE IT! I can see it already, "And now I would like to introduce to you, the finest piano player there ever was, Mr. Cache Noble."

Emily Widdison said...

very cute. Is that hair I see on top of his head!:) Here comes the hair!

Leah said...

I love that you busted out the camera at church! My girls love to play...I'm sorry you are so tired....making babies is hard work! Hang in there...super cute blankets too...you are talented Jen my friend!

JLynn said...

This is Curt's post & he busted out his iPhone. Curt really is such a fun dad. :) Thanks for taking this cute pictures, Curt!