Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Noble Family Rock Band!

I had to do this post, once I saw it on my sister in law's blog. The Noble siblings rocked out to Rock Band (is that what it's called? Well I guess it doesn't matter, because I don't know!) or Guitar Hero on Saturday night. Stephanie video taped it the whole time and took pictures. (Remember I fell asleep on the couch. :)) My brother in law, Matt said the only way to "Rock Out" is with your shirt off. So just in case any of the single ladies out there are wondering.... Yes! Matt is available. Shirt or no shirt. :) Oh, Curt's family is a LOT of FUN!!!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

First off..OH MY GOSH. I am getting updated on everyone's blogs finally and I just saw you are expecting baby #2!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS JEN AND CURT! I am so excited and happy for you! What an amazing blessing! You have the cutest family and I just love you guys to death. Congrats, congrats,congrats! :) Looks like you had such a fun Thanksgiving, Curt's family is fun..I remember from the the time YEARS ago that I was there. :) Happy Holidays!

mad white woman said...

You had quite the eventful Thanksgiving weekend. That close up picture of you and curt is really cute.

The family rockin' out is pretty funny. One of my clients (a middle-aged man) was just telling me all about how they played this all night on Thanksgiving. I just laughed. I have never played, maybe someday.

How are you feeling these days?