Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Babies

I had to do this post! I got so excited when I just realized that I had an ultrasound with Cache at 10 weeks 5 days and TODAY with our new baby at 10 weeks 5 days! CRAZY! Is Cache having a little twin, are we having another little Curt???? Hmmm, My midwife apparently thinks it's a she. I can NEVER guess. Curt says girl this time, and he said boy with Cache, so we'll see soon enough if he is right again. I don't like to guess, because I'm not one of those women who gets dreams and feelings about their baby. I leave that to Curt. :) He had dreams about Cache before he was born. Everyone we talked to at the new office today commented on how Cache is a little Curt and just a carbon copy of his dad. The OB even looked at me and said, "You had nothing to do with this!". How many times have I heard that? Yep, thank you very much. I just carry the babies around here. Ha ha. :) 
Cache 10 weeks 5 days
Baby #2 10 weeks 5 days
They look exactly the same to me! :)

7 comments:

mad white woman said...

I am SO excited for you guys!! Congratulations. Having a girl is so much fun. But Cache sure is cute. :)

I love Cache's dancing.

I've been in UT so I've missed your posts... but I did think of you when I met a lady that has a 2-year old boy named Cache.

I LOVE you!

Jennie said...

What a special time it is to see your baby in the ultrasound, see and hear the heart beating. It always makes me cry. That's awesome that you got pregnant right away after removing your Mirena IUD. Did you even have a period before you conceived? I have the Mirena too and was wondering how long it would take when we get it removed or if I have to wait until I get a period back. Sorry, probably too much info on a comment. :)

SHE looks great.

angela hardison said...

Congratulations Jen! And thanks for your sweet comment about my family :)

Jan Harrison said...

WOWIE!!! CONGRATS!!! We're so excited for you!!! HORRAY!! I hope all goes well for you!!! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

The Frosts said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love ultrasounds. Also, Porter thinks that Cache is a great dancer. He laughed and said, "That's such a funny boy." The next time you come for a visit, we should get all of our kids together for a play date.

Walker Family said...

OH MY GOSH JENN! I just got back from my trip and I get online to see you are HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! CONGRATs all over the place lady!!! I am so excited for you! you are without a doubt an excellant mom and this new little one is going to make a wonderful addition to your family!! how exciting! I am SOO happy for you lady!!

lisa said...

YAY! So happy for you! Looks great!