Monday, September 01, 2008

Yep, I miss this...

Welp, I was just looking through my blog archive and looking at pictures of Baby Cache a year ago. I miss my baby. He's totally a toddler now. These days there's lots of whining and yelling coming out of my sweet little boy's mouth. :) I'm so grateful I cherished and soaked up his baby days. Believe me, I'm cherishing his toddler days too. There's just something so special about that first year. Cache's 1st year of life was definitely the best year of mine. Love you, Cache! and be a good boy!!!! 

Cache, you sure were a cute spider last year!
This year, you are going to be the cutest skunk ever!!!! Ha, Ha! I Love it!!!! I can't wait to get that costume for Cache and put him in it and see his reaction to it!! He'll either A. throw a fit, or B. laugh and run around in it. I'm hoping it will be the latter of the two. :) Cache is lucky he's too big to be the penguin! That costume is too cute!

0 comments: