Friday, August 29, 2008

Picture of the Week

Cache loves bringing our shoes to us. "Shoes" is actually one of the few words he actually says. He just randomly brings me my flip flops or high heels that are sitting by the door. He'll then try to put them on my feet. Then after I've put them on for him, he'll put them back when I ask him to. Curt comes home for lunch everyday. Cache knows Daddy has to go back to work, so he brings Curt his shoes. Then he either tries to get Curt to put them on... Or puts them on himself. Cute kid.

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Look at that cute kid.

Jason's the same way about politics as Curt. Today I told Jason he'd probably divorce me if I voted for Obama. LOL.

Kami Milliron said...

Shoot, at least you got a picture of him in your Husbands shoes. Douglas pretty much only wears shoes that have high heels. We're starting to wonder ...

Ashley Harris said...

Cute toy - you'll have to let us know how many days it takes until it drives you completely crazy!

Just kidding! Actually most of my kids toys didn't bug me much, although we always put tape over the speaker to dull the sound just a bit ;) so maybe that's why!