Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Custom Order- Heather Bailey Baby Rag Quilt!!!!

This baby rag quilt I made is just absolutely stunning!!!! The fabric is to die for! The colors compliment each other so well and are all so yummy! I'm just in love with how beautiful it turned out! This quilt was a custom order. I'm so pleased and happy to make quilts like this for other people. :) It brings me SO much joy to be able to make beautiful quilts for people. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be able to do this for others. It means so much to me. I'm going on vacation this weekend, so I wanted to get this quilt finished before I left. I spent my whole day yesterday quilting. :) I figure it takes me about 8-10 hours to make a baby rag quilt this size. I think a couple more hours for clipping time. I'm not sure. I like to check all my seams after I sew each square and so forth. So I'm never in a hurry. I like to have pictures of all my quilts that I make for my next blog book. I had to take lots of pictures of this baby rag quilt before I ship it off! I'm going to have to quilt more with Heather Bailey fabric! Her designs are just so beautiful for rag quilts! I LOVE QUILTING!!!!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

Today you are cool not b/c you made another lovely quilt, but because I no longer here Clara playing in her room, just the sound of a cat. Ha ha. WE LOVE JEN!

Christina said...

It's beautiful!! I hope you get into the Dakota Ridge craft fair- you will be so great!!!!

Jenna Johnson said...

JEN! That is so beautiful!! I wish you lived close so I could have some major sewing lessons! For my next baby I would love you to sew one for "it" As for being baby hungry, you are such a good mom who could have a 100 kids!

Teagan said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!