Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Peach Ponies Lovey

I made this little lovey blanket for Em's little girl. All my pregnant friends are having GIRLS!!!! How exciting and fun!!!! I'm so excited Em is having her GIRL!!!! I've been secretly hoping Em was getting a baby GIRL this time! :) Isaac and Luke will be the best big brothers!! They can pull out all of her pretty pig "tails"!!!! :) I'm sure she'll be beautiful in all the same ways Em is!

P.S. I just LOVE the Joel Dewberry Chocolate Damask fabric. It's definitely one of my faves. 

4 comments:

Beka said...

totally cute JEN! i cant wait till i get my fabulous homemade JEN -quilt...you are sooooo good at the crafties:)

mad white woman said...

Stop making quilts. For every one you make, I feel just a little more lazy and a little less domestic. :)

Adam & Brandi said...

Look at you go! Can I just say that I'm jealous, Mrs. Suzy Homemaker. They are all beautiful and you could become a millionare by the end of the year if you keep this up. :)

Emily Widdison said...

Way Way cute! I am so excited! Thanks! You will have to show me how you do it at the beach. Have you thought of listing on Ebay first? you might want to do both!