Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 23 & 24!!!!!!!

Cute girls! SO glad I get to visit with them! 
Cache liked playing with the film cases at the movie theater. Trina told us that each film and case are worth about $5,000-$7,000 each!!!!! Luckily, the cases that Cache was smacking around were empty. :)
Curt and his grandma! We love you Grandma!!!!
We love you too Grandpa!!!!!!
Cache talking on Uncle Adam's phone.
Cache visiting Grandma at the movie theater. 
There's the movie film on the right and above our heads.
The view from the sun room.
My father in law's party barge. :)
The red boat and Sea doos.
The cabin.
My brother and sister in law left me the sweetest surprise. They always let us borrow their car when we come to visit and they had left balloons, flowers and a sweet birthday card in the car for me. It was such a great surprise and it meant so much to me! I love you guys!! 
We FINALLY got to meet our sweet nephew, David. He's 10 months old and so sweet. I just LOVE his big BLUE eyes and his chubby baby cheeks. Most of all, Curt and I love his hair. :)
Curt's parents beachfront.
JB. my lovely sister in law Brandi! (Thanks again Em for my cute shirt! I just love it! :))
Curt's younger brother, Adam and Brandi.
I love my sister in law's hair. She's got the cute blonde victoria bob. It totally fits her personality and she even looks cute right out of bed in the morning. She's nice and sassy. :)
Kindy(&baby girl Hardy!!!!!!)
My birthday was just FABULOUS!!!! One of the best birthdays. Yesterday, Curt and I went to see Kung Fu Panda. It was so fun to go to the movies with my hubby! We went to the ($2.50 a ticket) smaller theater and the theater reminded me of our first date in Rexburg. :) Kindy was so sweet to watch Cache for us. We grabbed lunch on the way home from none other than my fave Chick-Fil-A. :) Curt loaded up our suitcases and then we were off to the airport! We flew to Seattle and had just a enough time to grab a BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad at Chili's Too. Then we hopped on another flight to Spokane, WA! Then we drove to Curt's parents to get to our final destination........Sandpoint, IDAHO!!!! When Curt and I were flying to Seattle, it occurred to me that we've both been on airplanes during our birthdays this year! Crazy life we're livin!!!! Really we don't get out that much! ;) We got into Sandpoint at about a quarter after 1am and everyone there was waiting up for us! My brother in law bought me My Little Pony cupcakes. Thanks Adam. I was so tired, but so grateful they all stayed up to wish me a Happy Birthday and to see Baby Cache of course! Here we are now relaxin with the fam and enjoying our time together! Yesterday we went out to lunch to Panhandler Pies with Adam & Brandi. We stopped in to visit Great-Grandma & Grandpa Noble. It's so great to see them. We also stopped in to see Curt's mom at the movie theater. She manages the local theater in Sandpoint. She showed us how movies are threaded into the projectors. I didn't know the film strips were so HUGE. Trina told us each movie comes in about 5 different strips and they have to thread them all together. Cache had fun toddling around the movie theater. Curt grilled sirloin hamburgers for the family and we played the game Boxers and Briefs. It's a really fun game and Curt and I are definitely going to have to buy it!!! More pics to come!!!!!!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Hey Jen. Hopefully you got my message. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday, but I still love ya! I love how Cache and his cousin are TOTALLY opposite when it comes to hair. Cute, cute. Beautiful pictures! You are so lucky to have such a pretty place to vacation with family.