What a cute little Family you have Jen ! You all looks so happy : ) I love these pictures of Cache, he is just so handsome and always looks so happy and excited about everything.
I totally thought I commented on this...I guess it didn't stick! I love those pics, he is adorable! I got your message, thanks! Things have been crazy busy over here...:)
Thanks for the Easter Pic/card...loved it! I was a big Easter Bunny today...made Luke cry and run away from me...so sad, funny, and cute all at the same time.:)
i love the half-nakey picture. but really, my favorite picture is of his skinny little legs in your previous post!!! SO cute. i would shut the card you sent and open it so clara could see cache's picture and she'd smile and giggle every time. precious.
These are adorable pictures of our valentine, Cache! We also got our card from him. That was so sweet! We agree with Deanna we we like most the picture of diaper Cache and the baseball hat and bat. Cute!!!
Hey Jen, Its Cherie from Hunts...Came across your blog and had to say Hi. How the Heavens are ya? All looks and seems well with your wonderful pics and family. Keep in touch & Happy Easter!
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
13 comments:
What a cute little Family you have Jen ! You all looks so happy : ) I love these pictures of Cache, he is just so handsome and always looks so happy and excited about everything.
Cute pics Jen, Cache looks so tall in them! Can't wait to live closer, I could be your new babysitter!
So cute! I think my fav is the baseball and diaper one! :)
so many cute pics JEN...he's just too handsome!
I totally thought I commented on this...I guess it didn't stick! I love those pics, he is adorable! I got your message, thanks! Things have been crazy busy over here...:)
did you notice my stalker list was gone??
Awww my favorite is the baseball diaper one. That will be so cute to have in the future. I love it Jen!
Thanks for the Easter Pic/card...loved it! I was a big Easter Bunny today...made Luke cry and run away from me...so sad, funny, and cute all at the same time.:)
i love the half-nakey picture. but really, my favorite picture is of his skinny little legs in your previous post!!! SO cute. i would shut the card you sent and open it so clara could see cache's picture and she'd smile and giggle every time. precious.
These are adorable pictures of our valentine, Cache! We also got our card from him. That was so sweet! We agree with Deanna we we like most the picture of diaper Cache and the baseball hat and bat. Cute!!!
Hey Jen, Its Cherie from Hunts...Came across your blog and had to say Hi. How the Heavens are ya? All looks and seems well with your wonderful pics and family. Keep in touch & Happy Easter!
Aww....so cute JEN! I love them...they did a good job! When are you going to come and see me and let me take some of him....I just love his smile!
What a sweet family you have, Jen! I am really happy for you and so glad to see you are doing so well! Your little boy is a doll!
Sweet Thoughts Left