Kindy came over today to bake with me. She was so thoughtful and brought lunch over! I had never had Kolache Factory before, but heard from Curt that it was so good! I was so happy! Her sweet surprise totally made my day even better! Thanks Kindy!The Kolache Factory makes these yummy rolls, they taste kind of sweet and inside they put different meats, cheese and such! Curt was right, they are so good! After lunch, we started baking away! Take a look at our goodies!
The day was so much fun! Cache was such a good boy too while we baked! I'm so glad Kindy likes to bake as much as me, it was so fun! We need to bake together more often. Kindy said I couldn't post just a picture of her and not me. Kindy always looks good, but I don't. :) So since I think I don't look good in the pictures of me and in fairness to her request, I opted to do no pics of us! Just enjoy the pics of our mouth-watering baked goods!!!
I only have a mini loaf pan that makes mini loaves. Look at how cute they are!
Now,
This
This
=
This
They take less than 10 minutes to make & BAKE!
That's my kind of homemade cinnamon roll! :)
This is one of my favorite recipes and are ALWAYS a crowd pleaser!
Are you feeling a craving from your sweet tooth now? :)
Wish I could share all these yummy treats with all our friends and family! At least I shared the pictures, right?! :)


7 comments:
hahaha....lucky ME!!
yummy and no fair, Curt you have to share!!
Baby Cache is growing bigger and fast! I can't believe he is doing little boy things now! I knew he would love books, he looks smart!
Oh my gosh that looks so yummy! You are evil!
That Christmas list sounds great! They will love it. I have wanted to get that book where the wild things are for a long time. We might have Green Eggs and ham but I haven't seen it for awhile so maybe it is lost??
Yes, Luke is big and getting closer to Isaac's age. That little boy in the picture from McDonalds is Isaac's age but more LUke's size!
rest assure my darling, i finally had time to put up a quick most... :) so, your goodies look yummy! i have to do all my baking this weekend i guess. oh, and isn't it fun to have good friends close by? i'm glad kindy lives close to you!
Jen, I have been meaning to post a comment on your blog forever, but I was so glad that you found me through this blogging world. Your little guy is such a cutie! I love his big blue eyes. I havent seen you forever!! Sounds like life is great for you guys. Keep in touch,
I am so jealous you and kindy get to spend so much time together. YOur treats look amazing! Miss you guys!
Sweet Thoughts Left