I went over to visit with Kindy and Meredith today! It was so much fun! We were all talking about and looking at myspace and blogs! I told Kindy to look at my blog, because I had just updated it this morning! Kindy filled me in on a little tidbit of information that I wanted to share with you all! Matie Kay is actually Katie May and she is Kindy's sister-in-law! Yeah, Katie May is Kaelsy's sister! She looks like Kaelsy too! :) Kindy showed me her sister-in-law, Katie sent out an email to all their family about her blog layouts and such! Kindy showed me Katie's blog and it is so gorgeous! Katie is a creative genius! Thanks Katie for sharing your creativity and thanks to Kindy for filling me in on what's up! :)
It's a small small world!
2 comments:
That's so crazy! I was sure that there must have been a link to someone I knew somehow. I think she's so sweet to share her adorable layouts with everyone - they are far superior to anything else on the internet.
wow, small small world! i got your message on my b-day at like midnight. thanks for all the sweet thoughts. :) we'll have to chat this weekend (i'm babysitting three kids until tomorrow afternoon though, so it'll have to be after that). have a good day!
Sweet Thoughts Left