Two times consuming PIE at our house after dinner, and once at Kindy & Nate's.
I've been eating too much PIE!
The 1st pie was a Chocolate Silk Caramel Pecan Pie. It was very YUMMY!
The 2nd & 3rd pies were Classic Apple and Cherry. Mmmm!
The last pie we all shared together was the BEST PIE yet, Kindy's homemade Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie! I told Kindy tonight, "Kindy, we've eaten a lot of PIE together since you've moved here." (All pies were purchased and/or made by my SWEET friend, Kindy. Although, I suggested Kindy bring PIE, when she offered to bring dessert to dinner. :)
PIE can really bring friends together!
It's not even Thanksgiving OR Christmas yet.
I really can't afford to be a frequent PIE - er.
If you know what I mean. ;)

6 comments:
yummy
cute suit
and
Your wish is my command! blog updated.
Oh Jen, it's NOVEMBER, eat all the pie you want! It's MONTHS AND MONTHS before swim suit season, now is the time to indulge! And seriously, with pies that sound that good, how can you resist?!
cutest little suit for cache and i LOVE pie too. can i get kindy's recipe for that chocolate one? it sounds delicious!
YUM!! Lots of whipped cream on mine please! And I'm jeoulous that you get to eat it with Kindy...your little man looks so cute in his suit!
I had no idea Kindy was such a pie making gal! Is that a pic of one you ate? Looks scrumptious!
Cute new background! I'm so glad Matie Kay's website is back up, I love her layouts the most, and I tried a bunch of different sites.
Sweet Thoughts Left