still in sandpoint, idaho...since we fly stand-by, hopefully we will get home saturday. we will have to fly through seattle again though, so that means 2 different airplanes again. I HAVE HAD FUN on this vacation with the noble fam, but I miss my bed. :) We are looking forward to going home, but while we are still here we are enjoying our family time all together. Curt put all our pictures off our card onto his mom's computer tonight and Curt informed me that SO FAR I have taken 413 pictures. since they are on her computer here...thought I could share A FEW. :)

First picture we took of Cache meeting his cousin Maggie and it's the cutest ever.

Cousin kisses.

Cache testing out the steering wheel on his Grandpa's boat.


What is it with baby's and steering wheels?

We took a family boat ride out on Lake Pend Oreille today on the pontoon boat.

Cache and his great-grandpa, Earl. :) Grandpa is 80 years old, going on 81 in November. Grandpa got on the floor and was playing with Cache and singing to him today. It was the sweetest thing. I almost cried, because I have never had grandparents of my own and I just love Curt's grandparents. They are so sweet and it just melted my heart to see Cache playing with his great-grandpa.


Cache's swimming attire.

Love these pictures...

Love my kid...he is so photogenic.

Our niece, Maggie playing with Cache and giving him kisses.

Maggie swinging on the tree swing at great-grandpa's house.

Maggie and grandma pushing her. Curt took these pics in black n white and sepia and they turned out so precious.

4 generations of noble families. :)

4 generations of noble men. :) Earl, Curt, Cache, and Frank.

Curt and all his brothers at Cache's great-grandma's house. Jeremy, Matt, Cache, Curt and Adam. Yep, they all look so different. :)

with Cache's great-grandma, Hazel
5 comments:
i can continue on with life, jen finally posted. ha :) so my favorite picture of the ones you posted was the one of cache like puckering/sucking his lips in. HOW CUTE. i love it when babies realize different parts of them. oh, and the swim suit looks darling on you! :)
Look at that smiley boy! So stinkin' cute! Sounds like you are having a great time, surrounded by family. And I've been known to take 400 pictures in one DAY!
lots and lots of cute pics!
What a fun trip! And happy late birthday!
Looks like so much fun! 400 pics? Your catching up to me! I take that many too all the time! It's so neat to see your hubbies fam. They look so nice...and your neice! Oh what a cutie! So glad you are having fun!
Sweet Thoughts Left