Well, we are in Spokane, Washington at our brother & sister in laws. We had to fly out of Denver last night and fly through Seattle, before finally arriving into Spokane at midnight! ughhh, so tiring traveling so late esp. with a baby. But, we are so lucky, cache is so good. cache pretty much slept throughout the flights. We were lucky too, this time we got to take his carseat onto both flights to Seattle and Spokane. The only times Cache cried was when, we went through security and we had to go through the extra screening process, because we flew here on Alaska guest passes. At DIA, I had to hold cache and stand in this x-ray? thing, (we have never seen them before), and it shot air all around us, (kinda like how they shoot the air into your eyes when you get them checked, but the air shoots out all around your body there. Of course it scared my baby. So cache cried cause it startled and scared him, I almost cried too, because i felt so bad for him. so i kept telling him its okay, mommy's right here and kissing him all over his face. side note, cache cries sometimes too when i sneeze really loud. then the other time cache cried last night was when i was changing his diaper in the seattle airport at 11:00p. poor little guy, he should have been pleasantly snoozing away in his comfy crib, but no. so he started his "i'm annoyed and tired cry" when i was changing him and he did not like the sounds of the toilets flushing loudly. :) every time, they did he let out a big wail. so i quickly got him changed and outta there. Curt and I haven't been back to/through Seattle forever. Our other brother & sister in law, and niece live there too. we got married in the seattle temple and i wish we got to visit up there more often. i LOVE the pacific marketplace in the Sea-Tac airport.
Yesterday, I woke up really happy, actually excited to be going to my FIRST family reunion ever. we have family reunions/get togethers with curt's immediate noble family every summer, but this year is the extended noble family reunion. it's kind of refreshing and a great new feeling to actually be excited to be apart of my noble family. now that curt and i have been married for 3 years come this september, AND more importantly i feel like my noble family members are really my family. :) it's nice. i got a SUPER CUTE mossimo dress at Super Target to wear at the family reunion! It is so cute and I am in love with it! Mostly because it is dang cute and I don't have ANY dresses except this new one now! I'm not a "dressy" person, I just wear skirts and shirts to church. :) So finding this adorable dress for only $20 made me EXTREMELY excited and happy! yay!
Hopefully, I will get tons of pics from this trip! We are going to be here for quite sometime! (SO IF YOU DON'T SEE ME BLOGGING:) We'll be having the fam reunion in the panhandle of Idaho, Sandpoint that is. Where Curt's parents live on Lake Pond'Orielle with all their "TOYS". Jet skis/waverunners, 4-wheelers, intertubes for tubing, ski-boats, pontoon boat, fishing boats,...plenty of toys for fun to be had. :) passive little me who never grew up having fun, :) gets to have LOADS of fun with family each year with all our brothers and sisters. so fun! like I said I am actually excited about this vaca this year, so hopefully i will have proof for my self with pics to remember that i DID have fun! until then, XOXO, JEN
4 comments:
Have so much fun Jen! Enjoy your family times..can't wait to see pics!
I'm glad you are having fun. Can't wait to see the pictures!
oh geez, would you get back from vacation already? i can't handle this abrupt stop in your blogging... :)
i'm really getting impatient. :)
Sweet Thoughts Left