
Just because he is so cute!

The other day when I went in to check on Cache while he was supposed to be napping, I found him like this. He figured out how to stick his arms out and over his crib. Of course he had smiles and knew he was caught! One of my favorite things to do with Cache is to play peek-a-boo with him while he is in his crib. I duck down and crawl around his crib talking to him and then pop up my head. :) He really likes it and I get a smile out of him every time. Esp. if he has been crying, while on his tummy, then his little head will pop up and look around and search for me. I have so much fun with him everyday! Cache's new favorite thing though is screeching and squealing! Usually with delight, but he is VERY loud! I call him "Yellin Magellan". He always lets out his screeching when he is actually screaming as he's telling us he's upset and crying. He's really good at exercising his voice nowadays. :)
3 comments:
Hey girl
He is just so cute! I am so sad that I didn't get to see his cute face this past weekend. Thanks for posting pictures of sweet Kindy. She looks great! I'm so sad I missed you and I will relay the message you sent to John and Lisa...we are excited! Thanks girl!
i'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. after no post from you for over a week, i really started getting worried. i almost called tonight, but now i can rest peacefully knowing you're okay. :) and i just noticed, my mammory glands look like they are sagging to my waist in those pictures in my orange shirt. SICK!! ;) let me know if i can do anything for you... i miss your posts.
Such a cute happy boy! I play the crib games with Rae too! I've done it with both girls, actually. It's so much fun to play with them right after their nap.
Sweet Thoughts Left