Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cache is 6 months old





Cache is 6 months old today. :) and :( . NOW, I understand when other moms say they get emotional about their babies growing up so fast! I get it now. Seriously, I can NOT BELIEVE how fast the past 6 months have gone. Cache has grown so much and changes everyday I look at him. (Except, he is always still smiling, smiling, smiling. That hasn't seemed to change since he started at like 5 weeks!) The past 6 months have been the best 6 months OF MY LIFE. I was getting all emotional and teary eyed just looking at these pictures I took today of him. Cache is so sweet and innocent. So pure, clean, and fresh. Always smiling at me, and bringing so much love into my heart when he does, I just melt. I was thinking just recently that I really am in love with my baby. I love to look at pictures of Cache when he is sleeping, or go into his room and peek at him in his crib. I whisper to him while he is sleeping that he is my little prince and one day he will grow up and become a king. :) I tell Cache ALL THE TIME how grateful I am for him. I am so EXTREMELY grateful Cache is my son. He is the sweetest little person. It really is his smiles. He smiles SO MUCH, I just look at him and he smiles, smiles, smiles. He is the sweetest little person and I enjoy everyday getting to know him better. I am amazed to at the love I feel for Cache and it makes my love and appreciation grow for Heavenly Father. If I feel this abundance of love of just overwhelming amounts for this one small little person, I can not even fathom the intensity of the love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us as THEIR children. Becoming a mother has brought so much joy into my life. I have to be honest as I always am. My biggest fear when I was pregnant was that I would have a stillborn. I seriously mentally prepped myself for it. Yah, really. I could not believe that I would have this sweet little baby sent to be my son and my family straight from Heavenly Father. The same thing when I married Curt. "Something just has to go wrong. This is too good to be true." The fact of having a family that really loves me and I do deserve it. Well it is true and it is SOOOOO good! I am so thankful and astonished when I look back at my prego pictures and when I look at Cache today. That Heavenly Father's creation was in progress inside of me. What a gift it is to be a woman and to be able to carry His creation inside of me. Wow. It just gets so much sweeter, the more you get to know the sweet little person, who's body was once growing inside of you day by day. I am so thankful Heavenly Father let me carry and help develop a body for Cache to enjoy while he is here upon this Earth. We really are instruments in the hands of God. We are so blessed. I feel so blessed to have Cache. To have Cache's love, to be his mommy, to teach him and to love him through everything. Cache, I thank you for the gift you are in my life. You are such a sweet and easy baby to take care of. You make my life so much richer and so much more enjoyable. Happy 6 month Birthday to you, my little Boo Bear!

2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

Just when i think he can't get any cuter..he does! I can't believe he is 6 months old!

Leah said...

WOW! That went soooo quick! He is just divine!