We got our UnitedHealthcare medical claim summary for my gall bladder surgeries. :)
The total for all claims is: $32, 761.39
Our Patient Responsibility is: $0 dollars :)
Wow. It is truly a blessing that my gall bladder attack happened when we have the best insurance plan we have ever had since we've been married. Glad too I didn't have problems with my gall bladder while baby Cache was growing in my tummy! (That pregnancy most likely contributed to my gall stones though!) Anyways, I'm just grateful Curt's company provides such an amazing plan for us and we don't have to pay anything for my gall bladder surgeries. What a burden medical bills must be for people who do not have great medical coverage. I count my blessings. We will most likely just be billed our co-pay from the hospital's ER which is only $250. Not bad, right?! :)
0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left