
Cache's new favorite sleeping
position. Not my favorite. :) Now that Cache is a "
Roley Poley" he loves to sleep on his tummy. I'm always checking on him more now, and repositioning him sometimes. His
tracheamalacia is getting better. (Medical term for his
noisy breathing.) So
allot of times now we can't hear him breathing as loudly anymore.

This is Cache's Wooden Rocking Motorcycle. It just sits out and looks cute in Cache's room. I think I posted pictures of "Cache" riding it while he was in my tummy at Christmas time. We just love it and hope Cache loves it too when he gets old enough to play on it. Cache's grandma and grandpa Noble bought it for Cache last Christmas when they were visiting us here. We saw it at Costco and Cache's grandpa just had to get it for him! I was only 31 weeks
prego at the time! Cache's grandparents, told us they are going to get a little brass plate engraved to put on the motorcycle for Cache. We hope it will be a family heirloom someday!

I wanted to get a CD player to put on top of Cache's
armouire to play lullabies for him while he is going to sleep or napping in his room. I wanted to just get a cheap one for $20, but when I saw "Lightening McQueen" yesterday at Target for $40, there was no question I was getting it for him! It is so cute! The back wheels pop out and are the speakers. The part with his eyes pops up for the CD. Cache can enjoy this too when he is a little kid!

I bought these white letters for only $0.99cents while in AZ! They didn't have many letters left so I just got Cache's initials. I like it too that Cache has the same initials as Curt. I wanted to do brown and green since the last crafty thing I made for Cache's room was brown and blue. I esp. love the
camouflage ribbon I found. I thought it turned out cute and only took 5 min. to make!
7 comments:
Very cute JB! My girls have some like this too!
that is awesome you didn't have to pay for your gall bladder surgery... can you even imagine? they say that one of the biggest reasons people get into serious financial problems is because a lack of health insurance resulting in outrageous medical bills. cach sure is a cute kid... i love all the pictures of him. :)
Love the camo ribbons too! Great deal at $0.99!!!
I know exactly how you feel Jen ! We got all the bills after we had Douglas ( even though it was completely covered, the hospital sent us the bills and then we had to forward it to our insurance company. what a hassle ! ) and my emergency c - section alone was over $8,000 and just to have the Anesthesiologist there was around $2,000. It came out to about $15,000 total. Thank Heavens for insurance !
Love those letters! Isaac LOVED that cd player, of course! Hey, question, I feel lame, but is there any way I can change our babysitting date to Tuesday night instead of Monday night? (I know it is your birthday THAT day though)...My cousins and uncle and aunt want us to go to the baseball game Monday night with them and it will be the last time we will get to see them. You guys can come too! Let me know, if that works...
Oh, and what night this week are we going out for your b-day?? Thursday or Friday night???
Jen you are the NICEST person ever ! Thanks for your sweet comments.
Ashely's husband and my husband grew up together so that's how she and I know each other.
And yes, I DO know everyone in Mesa ! Didn't you get the memo .. I'm sort of a big deal ; )
Sweet Thoughts Left