Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chocolate Boxes!!!!




Chocolate Boxes with Chocolate Creme' and Raspberries!!!!
Yum! I had to take pictures because they turned out so great!
Yesterday, I was watching my new favorite show, (as I have mentioned on here before:), Take Home Chef! Curtis made these yesterday on his show and they looked so easy and fun! My Curtis just LOVES chocolate...so I knew he would like them too! :) So yesterday I printed out the recipe and went to the store today to get all the ingredients! I was literally cooking with Curtis in my own home today! ;) My Curtis that is!!! :) Curt helped me make them today and it was so fun! They turned out great and are so rich! I made one box and we took it to a friend in the ward. She loved it! Then I made one for Curt and we shared it and it was so great! Curt really wants to make these when we have guests over! It really felt like we were eating a restaurant-style, gourmet desert in our own home! :)
Another thing I would LOVE to try...is steamed fish! On a couple different shows, I have seen Curtis make steamed fish with those bamboo? steamers over a wok. I would really love to get one of those and steam some fish in our home. It cooks so fast in those things and fish is so healthy to eat! Of course just like these chocolate boxes right?!!! :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yumm-o! As Rachel Ray would say....girl you are all fancy in the kitchen! Those look awesome! Were they hard? I miss you...are you ever coming to visit az?

Kami Milliron said...

well mrs betty crocker, you are going to need to make a few more of those and then figure out how to ship them over here to arizona ; )

Jennie said...

Impressive! It looks too good to eat and destroy! :)