Sunday, April 29, 2007

Some of My Creations :)


I'm a HUGE scrapbooker and I wanted to share a few of my favorite pages I have done of Cache so far. I have 3 scrapbooks overflowing of 12x12 pages. Having a baby has made scrapbooking even more fun! I get to scrapbook a new little person!

I recommend to Click on all of these pictures to make them big and to see all the details in the pics if they look too small.













Curt just put up a white shelf in Cache's nursery and I wanted to decorate it tonight. So I got out this little matted frame I forgot I had and decorated it! Since I'm big into the scrapbooking I already had all these cute little embellishments to add to it! It turned out exactly how I first pictured it in my head! I was so proud of the finished product and wanted to share the idea with everyone! It was extremely easy to make, even the little onesie is a sticker. Then I just tied knots in little different pieces of ribbon. (I didn't want to do bows, because that would be too girly.) Tied some of the ribbons on the safety pin and hot glued the metal baby embellishments, oh and the buttons had backing adhesive already on them! So simple simple project! I was thinking too I am going to make more decorative frames in the future! It is an easy way to spice things up and add a little decorative accent into a room! Also, I think holiday ones would be fun too, or a gift for a friend or wedding! Hope you all try this one out! :)
XOXO, Jen











2 comments:

Leah said...

Cool Jen! Your pages look great! I love the memory box...thanks for sharing. You have inspired me to get going on mine.

Kami Milliron said...

okay so i am obsessed with scrapbooking. you need to come visit and we can have a scrapbook party !