I haven't known your blog address and i didn't know I could get to it from your comments. So I just looked at your whole blog and I loved it! You are cute! Your hair is cute! Your belly is cute! Your crib and motorcycle are cute! Are you due in Jan? I am so excited for you and I love your name. Good choice! Love you!
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
5 comments:
I MISS YOU TWO!!!!!!
It's amazing how much shorter your hair gets when you wear it curly! Your tummy is still looking cute!
It's amazing how much shorter your hair gets when you wear it curly! Your tummy is still looking cute!
Cute new pics Jen. You are a beautiful prego mommy! Merry Christmas! Love ya
I haven't known your blog address and i didn't know I could get to it from your comments. So I just looked at your whole blog and I loved it! You are cute! Your hair is cute! Your belly is cute! Your crib and motorcycle are cute! Are you due in Jan? I am so excited for you and I love your name. Good choice! Love you!
Sweet Thoughts Left