Monday, October 09, 2006

Colorado Fall pics

Hey Everyone!
Just thought I would post some pics of the beautiful fall season here in Colorado. We just love it! All the leaves are falling off the trees now preparing for the winter snow! I walk everyday since I'm pregnant, but we love taking walks in the South Platte Park every weekend. We live right across the street from it and it is so beautiful. I will have Curt take some updated pics of me and my prego belly at 23 weeks! :) People at church always say I look so small and some don't even think I'm pregnant! (my belly looks smaller of course when i am sitting) I think it is funny!
I definitely look prego now a days! :) I love it!
Last dr. visit, they said he weighs a pound!
What can I say... I must carry Cache well! ;)
South Platte Park (just across the street from where we live) We took a drive into the Rockies up to Golden Gate Canyon State Park Up in the Rockies on our way to Golden Gate Canyon State Park South Platte River

2 comments:

Leah said...

Those are seriously beautiful!!! So much prettier than desert az.....I wish I was there to see you and take some pics...love ya

Jennie said...

Oh, how seeing those trees makes me miss Colorado soooo much. I can't wait 'til when we live there in about 4 years! Hopefully you'll still be there too and we'll be able to visit with you more often. I'm so excited about your little guy. Are you registered anywhere yet?